If you want to send me an email to say hello (or for any other reason) email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to hire me see below:
I work with small creative entrepreneurs from all over the world in a few different ways:
1. BRANDING: If you’re a small, independent business who needs an identity and a little bit of clarity.
• Find a succinct way to tell your friends & family what you do
• Bridge the gap between the brands you love and your own identity
• Identify your dream customer (more niche means more impact)
• Balance your past experience with your big picture vision
• Blending your professional identity with your personal brand
• Leveraging your blog and other social media platforms
I will take you through a step-by-step method (The Braid Method) to uncover your authentic brand. Along with a kickass logo and identity you will also receive: a positioning statement, a brand story, a vocabulary and one bonus design (such as stationery, a rate card or web header) that describes to your friends, family and customers-to-be exactly who you are and what you do.
2. CONSULTING & CREATIVE COACHING: If you are a creative type who has lots of ideas but lacks focus or doesn’t quite know where to go next.
I will take you through The Braid Method to round out your current ideas and more clearly paint a vision for how your creative business will look and feel, like your target audience, your creative process, your content, your personal brand and how that plays into the mix. You end with a visual roadmap that helps get you there more quickly - with focused energy and onfidence that you took methodical steps to get there.
We speak together about branding and honing in on your niche. But sometimes I speak or even guest teach solo for students and universities.
From round tables to design clubs and universities I am available to speak on living a curiously creative life.
If you can't quite afford to hire me feel free to soak up content on living as an artistpreneur over at Braid Creative & Consulting (try some of our 10 minute brand exercises) or my Freelance Matters series here at Jeremy & Kathleen.
Coming soon! I'll keep you updated (especially if you sign up for our exclusive emails below).
Sign Up for Our Creative Entrepreneur Emails
Exclusive bi-monthly emails from us. Especially for creative entrepreneurs like you, making a business out of your talents, ideas and sheer nerve.
Contact me at email@example.com for more information and rates.
A Note on Wedding Invitations
I am no longer doing custom wedding invitation designs (nor will I sell designs or elements of previous wedding invitations). Please check out the designer rolodex at Oh So Beautiful Paper or some of the sponsors at A Practical Wedding to find someone who might be able to help you out.